Q1 What are app permissions on Meta Quest?
A1: App permissions on the Meta Quest are settings that allow apps to access specific types of data or hardware on the device, such as the microphone, cameras, or location data. These permissions are in place to protect user privacy and ensure that apps only have access to the necessary information they need to function.
Q2 How do I give an app permissions on my Meta Quest?
A2: To give an app permissions on your Meta Quest, follow these steps:
- Put on your Meta Quest headset and navigate to your library.
- Find and select the app you want to manage permissions for.
- Hover the app and click the three dots in the right corner.
- Look for the option called “Permissions”
- Toggle the permissions you wish to grant to the app, such as microphone access, camera access, etc.
NB: The Kanda needs permission for everything
Q3 What happens if I deny the Kanda app a certain permission?
A3: If you deny a certain permission, the Kanda app will not work correctly. For example, if you deny microphone access, you will not be able to communicate with other users via voice chat.